Not all writing takes place on paper

Not all writing takes place on paper
write to be remembered

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Inspiration is the currency of life

Inspiration is a gift--the highest and greatest which must be received, acknowledged, and shared or it will be lost.

I write because I'm inspired.  I'm inspired because I seek truth.  Truth is the currency of life--the more one possesses the more inspired they will be.  Inspiration is the key to every development, every technology, idea, conquest, victory and accomplishment.  Inspiration weaves truth into our lives.

It is not answers I seek, but understanding.  I seek to understand as well as to be understood.  I wish to share myself openly and honestly without shame or ridicule.  I desire to know and understand without fear of rejection.

Writing is never easy for it requires reveling a part of yourself that can not be seen any other way.  If its not vulnerable it's not real.

We all fear the mundane, the average, being forgotten.  We want to matter--we NEED to matter--somewhere, sometime, to someone.  The degree to which we matter is the quest--the endeavor we pursue recklessly throughout our lives.  The path we take in this pursuit is the one which determines the outcome.  The course evolves step by step.  No path, no destination is the same.

What shall win the battle for my soul--my mind or my heart, the light or the dark, fear or faith, ME or me?

No comments:

Post a Comment